Contact us for your FREE tutorial:
Adobe InDesign online course
InDesign (Adobe InDesign) is a program that enables advanced pagination by creating catalogues, magazines, books, etc.
During the course you will learn to implement and fully control the following tools to a high standard.
Our course syllabus includes:
* Introduction and explanations on the software commands
* Basic Commands
* Lasso tool, black arrow, white arrow, line tool, magic wand
* Editing tools, building elements, construction and restoration of logos.
* Arrangement of objects and graphics in correct composition
* Align elements relating to the graphic design
* Change the graphical elements, small / growing and maintaining symmetry
* Texts, import text from other programs, preparing ads, text on the form.
* Colour libraries, screen colours (RGB), print colours (CMYK).
* Colour Libraries according to different catalogues- correct graphical work.
* Document view, methods of efficient and easy work.
* Rulers for precise graphic composition maintaining proper graphic design.
* Transparency of different effects
* Work correctly with layers while creating graphic projects and receiving
layers from Photoshop
* Crossings colours network.
* Printing productions, export for printing house and web programmers.
* Construction of objects and handling objects.
* Construction of lines and vector objects.
* Writing on graphic objects and distortion
* Transformation, changes of graphic elements.
* Pen tool- basic graphic illustration
* Path construction- lines and unique graphics
* Construction of buttons and objects for the Internet
* Home pages.
* Create tables.
* Writing on paths.
* Create advanced effects on images.
* Create advanced effects on graphic objects
* Files in different formats
* Advanced gradient colours.
* Tips and shortcuts to work more effectively and efficiently in order to save time.